Friday 15 July 2011

DOG POET: SUNGLASSES OF SERENDIPITY


Truly one of the Dog's best writing, and THAT is saying something! Please enjoy this beautifully poetic insightful spiritual rant of the highest quality.

July 15, 2011

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

‘May your noses always be cold and wet’.

It’s not the best thing to wake up and be already tired. If you are tired then you might want to look out for the horse manure when you tip toe through the tulips; if you are in the habit of letting your horse run around under your windowsill, as you tip toe through the tulips for whatever reason.

Maybe you are in Holland? Of course, if you live near a canal you can use a sea horse. Sometimes I would wish I could be one of those sea horses you get in the mail and you just add water and you can gallop through the tumbling waves as you ride the surf to shore over and over.

But it is crimson clover as the blood and money run into mood indigo with this kind of thing. So now the tide is turning and deep mischief is going to come to light and all sorts of strange appearances are going to be doing a thing or two.

The star ship of our consciousness

is hovering over the wide expanding deck

of our collective destinies.

We are going to see some things soon in this lifetime. 


The psychedelic revolution opened the eyes of the world to its possibilities.

Dreams are born from those dying

and returning to the answer

of what they had not accomplished.

Anger and rage

and knowledge of things hidden

is coming too.

All of this is coming

for display on your tomorrow.

People talk about truth and some might seek to find it; some few, in these times the truth is just going to appear.

You won’t have to look for it.

Of course you can turn away and many do.

It is always the many that do the many
things that make the truly horrific crimes possible.

We all help when our allegiance sways into the chiaroscuro.

In these times, the truth is just going to show up, that’s how it goes in an apocalypse. Everything is moving to and fr.
Sign omitted from above
"FALL INTO DEBT" or
"FORGET" OR 
"SELL YOUR SOUL.:

Truth is like a tsunami. The water recedes from the beach to reveal what has been concealed and then comes the response, thundering onto the shore and tearing away the edifices that harbored the commission of the crime.

Earthquakes operate in a similar fashion. You can think of some gigantic lady rolling over in her bed in response to some kind of pestering annoyance.

Since everything is mind and made out of mind stuff;

if you want to look at it from that perspective,

our world is a reflection of our occupation in the sum total;

been and gone;

one reason to revere or curse your ancestors,

as it turns out

they happen to be many of you

in a returned form.

Maybe blessing yourself ahead and behind is not such a bad idea (grin). Philip Jose Farmer wrote a fantastic series called Riverworld and fans of C.S, Lewis and Tolkien would run amiss if they missed it.

There are few things I enjoy so much as a good read. When I was a child in France, I used to sit in fruit trees and read books, when I could. There were classics like Tom Sawyer and Rudyard Kipling moving in my world inside; otherwise my world was horrific on the outside.

I had to escape the punishment of being an offspring of authoritarian military force and part of the changing dimension of a new becoming.

It was dark times with light through the cracks and it is still dark times but with more light running through more cracks; probably because there just that much more crack available, in every sense of the word. (Warning! Potential spew moment after the fact). We hold these things invisible (grin) but we can make them so.

In times of awakening there are stretches and starts, it varies, but the fact is that after each new unveiling we are more aware than we were before.

Subsequently, we are seeing more deeply and comprehending more comprehensibly.

In other words, we are starting to get the picture.

Some of us have a good piece of the picture but most of us do not, that is coming more into the picture; if you catch my drift.

The net of rising awareness is expanding out to the most outness regions of out.

Everything is being lifted up, whether it likes it or not (otherwise it gets the hose. Bark, bark.).

In many cases this may just be an annoyance 
(if you are a mountain or a valley) 
but the rest of us are going to start noticing things.

I mentioned that some sunglasses, among other things (not mentioned) had gone missing and returned. Yesterday, Susanne came in with a pair of expensive Hugo Boss (I have no idea who that is) sunglasses that she found laying in the park while walking the dogs. She left them the first time but came back a half an hour later and they were still laying there. So now I have them as interest on the sunglasses that I didn’t lose in the first place.
I’ll go by the lost and found next week and we’ll see if the owner has a clue, otherwise I suppose I’m stuck with them. I will only keep them because there are no LED tracer lights spelling out Hugo Boss over the nose rim... heh, heh.

There is an interesting catch to the story. A couple of years ago, I bought very similar sunglasses at a flea market (knockoffs I guess) for ten dollars and I had several people come up to me and ask me where I got them because they liked them and I did too. They broke eventually, as knockoffs do but it’s the thought that counts and the check is in the mail.

Everyone is looking at the world through their own sunglasses and that accounts for perspective but something in the atmosphere is changing the lens factor across the board.

Some people wear them to keep people out and some wear them to lure people in and some even use them as sunglasses; I’m not kidding. They really do.

Anyway, ironically so, since it is summer, sunglasses aren’t going to make any difference anymore. A lot of what is happening is happening because of the sun. The sun is the authority in the sky. The Sun is also some kind of authority in the UK but that’s about to change, cause the sun is not going to shine in Rupert’s back door some day. Watch and see.

In any case, I’m off to the therme-bad for the day. I wished I could have taken my guests there this time around but it didn’t happen according to plan, as so many things tend not to do these days.

Making plans is a scary proposition at the moment, cause the main plan is pressing its case. We’re just going to have to wait and see.

The thing that surprises me the most is that I don’t see as many people jumping off the ship of doom as I had expected. From my position on the opposite shore I can see through my high tech binoculars that the deck chairs are all taken. I see waving handkerchiefs and all kinds of action; cue Tom Wait’s “Foreign Affair”.

I’ll see you on the other end of the other end, or this end, depending on what end I wind up on. In the meantime, you have my good wishes and gratitude for presence.

Oh, I forgot my sunglasses 

End Transmission........


No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.