Monday 31 October 2011

ISRAELI SOLDIERS TOLD 'TO CLEANSE' GAZA

These are the chickens mentioned in the following video.

Remember, more than 94% of Israelis let alone how many Zionists around the world, supported this action, obscenity, known as Operation Cast Lead, in Gaza. These young men speak of their experiences, each of them quite different, not that a humanist can feel too much pity for any of them or their actions. Perhaps, eventually, one or two might turn around and take their reactions and do something decent to atone, but this is doubtful considering where they live and what they are surrounded with, bombarded by, daily in that pit known as Israhell.

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful new layout Noor, especially as "magazine"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    However I hate to bust your bubble. I stumbled onto that layout by accident and hated it. In applying it the blog lost all the juicy little touches and I was totally lost.

    I admit to a major panic attack until I found a way "home" again. All those little personalized touches were gone including access to back stories.

    AND worst of all, with my very aged pc, it took almost 15 minutes for the page to load!

    So, Please accept my apologies. However, if you have any ideas you would like to see or suggestions for change, viewing ease, etc.. PLEASE let me know!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.