Saturday 11 April 2015

ALTERNATIVE SATURDAY CARTOONS: APRIL 11, 2015





Canada's actions in Syria this week are inexcusable. 



 

I have no idea what this is about although we can get a general idea. I came across it in my search for the results of the Iranian Holocaust Cartoon contest ~ results not in yet.


 Gossip


 ***



 ***


 Rumi by an Iranian cartoonist


 Things we would love to see.


 The development of science


 Methinks the Europeans should have been honest and gone with the six pointed star.



 Freedom of thought



 

 Helping Camp Yarmouk

 Above and below: entrants to the last Iranian Holocaust Cartoon contest.


 ??!!! Science or an advertisement for men's slacks?


 Human rights









 Yes, he really said that and now he wants his big brother's job (Game of Thrones American Version)







 Everyone's favourite mohel is ready to snip....


 2015 entry to the Iranian Holocaust Cartoon contest





 I suppose the fellow with the cane could be anyone. Monsanto comes to mind... but....












 Man and nature





 Creativity  or The miracle of regeneration

























 Winter in Syria








 Rumi

 Wealth and poverty







 Urbanization


 Vincent Reynouard, French historian jailed for Hollowco$t inquiries (DENIAL!!!)





4 comments:

  1. You have outdone yourself this week Some of these ought to be made poster-sized and pasted on urban walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to my Party....

    it was over 40 years ago when I got to invite some friends to a party to allegedly
    celebrate my birthday, which is in April...

    every year I try to imagine if I had a place and the resources to have a party,
    who would I invite this year...if it's only in my dreams

    there's probably hundreds and maybe thousands,
    all over the globe that I haven't met yet
    that I would probably just love to have there,
    but then there are those,
    who rain or shine...are always there in their "Glory"
    doing their best to help others...even if it is to
    just laugh at the insanity of it all

    {Please Don't forget Deir Yassin & Waco}

    http://kdhnews.com/military/fort-hood-shooting-victims-get-purple-hearts/article_6fe9fc14-df84-11e4-a11f-73db67014eb3.html

    No Matter What....I sure miss Kenny.

    http://careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-jews-and-zionists-that-teach.html

    But today,
    I know I'd like to invite You and Arthur, and Les Visible and BMan...
    and Joe Blow...and a few others who fight the good fight...24/7

    Thanks Noor

    Sincerely

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Invitation happily accepted. Don't forget Mark Glenn!

      Delete
  3. Someone commented on an old post and I saw this comment of yours. Sometimes I get so carried away posting comments like this escape me but you are absolutely right. The destroyers of Atlantis are back!

    Fascinating reading Mick. And yes, a lot of the more general facts ring very true with the little remnants in my personal memory bank. Over the decades I have for some reason concentrated on the resurgence of Atlanteans over the past 2 centuries (well really the biggest glut of us has been the past 100) and left Mu because I have no personal resonance with it. Just instincts when I heard facts and yours all fit. When I began blogging I remember doing a piece on the connection between Judaism and Japan but nothing like this….

    "I think you partly are on the way to solving something I personally would like to “prove”. MY memory says we were destroyed by the same operatives in power today. They destroyed Atlantis twice with their scientific madness, the second time being the one in our ancient history. I believe our great advancements in the use of crystal science (sorry but I am no scientist, just a mere carrier of memories) today is partially due to the resurgence of knowledge which, alas, seems to be now in the wrong hands. What I would like to prove is the connection between the dark ones then and the dark ones now. It seems there is more to Judaism than we are taught (UNDERSTATEMENT!) the Talmud notwithstanding.

    My personal belief is that these dark ones are the spawn of those we refer to now as the fallen angels who have continued their war on decency for millions of years."

    https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/the-migration-of-the-khazar-jews-into-japan-where-judaism-morphed-into-shinto-and-the-lost-city-of-mu/#comment-29651

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.